Deluxe coats now have a nylon lining on the inside of the shell for a more finished look and better protection.
The deluxe models run 1.5 sizes larger than regular Women's sizing so size down accordingly.
- Back and Front (tummy to tummy) babywearing
- Right hip or left hip babywearing
- drawstring on bottom of shell and insert
- water resistant breathable shell of high quality fabric is a separate coat
- insert is a cuddly fleece coat
- baby's head opening on back adjusts from front with drawstring, easily accessible outside shell
- small storage pocket on lower back
- back opening of fleece is not detectable with hidden zippers
- hidden hoods for all baby insert panels and the babywearer
- snap on hoods for baby and the babywearer (Winter hoods that close around the neck)
- 2-way main zippers for maximum adjust-ability
- Adjustable sleeves with hook and loop tape
- No open chest when babywearing in front
- Pockets on shell and insert (very tricky with the hipwearing - you'll be astonished with the workmanship and detail in this babywearing coat)
- great little pocket between shell and zipper in shell, perfect for car keys, money, etc.
- removable headrest for back opening for your baby
- FREE storage mesh bag for the many accessories when not in use to fit into closet
- Fits ALL common babycarriers on the market
- reflective safety strips
Note: The Yellow coat uses a lighter weight out shell fabric then the other colors