We have had nothing but great reviews on these sheepskin rugs for baby. eg. ("Got it today. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Thanks" Sylvia)
These are large single lambskins by Henen Prosper and have dense soft hair and thick leather. They will not mat easliy like the cheap rugs you often see.
- Use on the floor, crib-bed, or stroller
- Cool in summer and warm in winter! The Kidscare sheepskin is perfect all year due to the natural insulation. Sheep skin will keep the baby warm and cozy in winter and cool in summer. In warm weather , sheepskin absorbs moisture, which is then released into the air insuring baby stays drier and comfortable. This leaves your child feeling better and protects against nasting skin irritations often caused by lying on damp surfaces. Woven, tufted wool or synthetic underblankets do not offer the same protection.
- Sanitized for lasting hygiene. Meets SANITIZED AG. Standards ISO 9001: 2000-Burgdorf/Switzerland
- Easy care-Kidscare lambskin require less care than other baby bedding. Just machine wash and dry once a month. Because the Cozy Mate is denser and more resilient than man-made fibers, its durability to bounce back to life after every wash is assured.
- Extra cushioning- Our quality sheepskin have up to 6,000 natural wool fiber per sqcm to insure maximum density and cushioning. Shorn rugs are clipped to 28m- 30mm (1.2 inches) to eliminate risk to the child from long fibers. Immitations are uneven, coarse, and easily matted.
- Naturally Safer. Wool is non-flammable by nature. In the event of fire, the flame will self extinguish, providing greater safety to your child.